The Travels of Johnny Thunder

Hello, Johnny Thunder here. Welcome to my travel journal. You may have seen me and my friends in some of our other adventures. From Egypt to Asia; from the Lost World to the Amazon; we've been everywhere. Now, however, I would like to extend an invitation to join me on a tour through the real world. Check back here for pictures from my latest travels... -JT

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Viva Las Vegas



The family and I visited Las Vegas again. Being too small to operate the slot machines, we decided to experience some of the other attractions Sin City had to offer. We first visited the cactus gardens, pictured above, at the Ethel M Chocolate factory.

After leaving the chocolate factory, we spent some time and some quarters in the Pinball Hall of Fame. Later the next evening, we took in the gardens at the Bellagio conservatory and watched the fountain show outside. Finally, we capped off the Vegas visit with a tour of the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home