The Travels of Johnny Thunder

Hello, Johnny Thunder here. Welcome to my travel journal. You may have seen me and my friends in some of our other adventures. From Egypt to Asia; from the Lost World to the Amazon; we've been everywhere. Now, however, I would like to extend an invitation to join me on a tour through the real world. Check back here for pictures from my latest travels... -JT

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Zion in Winter



After leaving Las Vegas, we headed north-east for a bit before arriving at Zion National Park. What was expected to be a relatively warm weekend, turned out to be a winter wonderland. The snow from the eastern high country also fell on the valley floor.

The afternoon of the second day, however, found most of the snow had melted. The sun helped to warm the valley and allowed us to do a little exploration of the red rock country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home